CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

AJ's First Blog




Well, I am trying something new to inform everyone of all the things AJ has been doing!

This is my first blog, and I'm not sure if I will like it or not. Only people I invite can view it, so no need to be nervous on the world knowing our business.

Well, last night I went to check on AJ around 4am when he was making noise, and to my surprise, he was on his tummy!!!! I let him sleep like that for a little while and then rolled him back over. Then 15 minutes later, Andy went to check on him, and he was back on his tummy!

He is very proud that he can now rollover!

Grandpa Paul and Uncle Matt came over this morning and helped Daddy cut down some trees, and AJ was enjoying being outside with this nice weather!

Along with rolling over, AJ now eats real baby food! He has been having rice cereal for a while, but now eats oatmeal, squash, and we added carrots today! He is such a big boy, and now is in the same size diaper as his cousin Abby!

Well...hope you enjoyed the update today! I will try to update this every once in a while to let everyone know what is going on in AJ's busy life!!!

1 comments:

Cole said...

I remember the first time Cole slept on his tummy and it made me so nervous! That is when he truly started sleeping better! He's so cute..keep posting!!
elise