CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I can't believe he's 7 months!


Well, we had a terrific Thanksgiving, and AJ had so much fun playing with his "cousin," Max (I say "cousin" because I can't figure out what the true relation is...Max is my cousin's son that is 3 days older than AJ).


And, on AJ's true 7 month birthday, a tooth started to appear. So, this week has been a little crazy with a fussy child...he is usually not fussy and so for us, this has been a strange week. He is still a good sport, and is learning lots of new sounds. Of course we have the mamamamamamamamamama, and dadadadadadadadada, but now we have the new joy of nananananana. For those of you with children, you know what I am talking about. And, strangely, when he needs something or is fussy or tired, the mamamamama comes out and he looks right at me. But when it is time to play or for fun, the dadadadadada comes out and he looks right for Andy...


At the 6 month checkup, he was 19 pounds, 7 ounces and 26 inches! He is our big boy! No longer in the infant carrier....


Andy and I have holiday parties, and weddings galore now, so we are appreciating all the babysitting help we are getting from family. Jack & Stephanie's baby is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, if not sooner...so we can't wait to find out if AJ's new cousing will be a boy or a girl!


Anyways, that's all for now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture is adorable. I can't believe he is already so grown up! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas and for you to meet Natalie!